The Inception.

Hi. My name is Kiara. I’m a young girl, with big dreams. My mother is primarily Haitian, but her grandmother was white. My father is African American, his father was partially Indian. But, I just tell people I’m black.. unless they ask about all that. Who cares about all that in-between stuff, anyway? Music is my medicine.. My main artists (no order) are: Lupe Fiasco, Wale, Musiq Soulchild, Big Sean, Rihanna, J. Cole, Common, Lauryn Hill, Kanye West, & Chris Brown. I like a lot of other artists, but those are just my favorite. I enjoy a lot of old school songs, too. I actually have a hard time being truly “happy” which is why I’m constantly striving for happiness. But, no one really knows that because I hide my emotions way too much. Writing is my getaway, its where I let my true emotions show, and I love it. Writing releases a lot of my negative energy too. I aspire to be a journalist. I’ll also have my own books later on in life, so keep an eye out. That's all, for now. You can find more about me on my about page or by commenting with a question. Hopefully, you all will enjoy my blog. Hopefully someone will finally start to truly understand me.
“When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.”
Greg Anderson

4 comments:

  1. I just hit up your Tumblr, and girl, gwat damm you're pretty! And at fifteen, we're only year apart! Can't wait to see more from you babygirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks. And wow, really? That's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog !

    we literally have the same favorite artists =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love. And that means you have a great taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete