Back to Boredom.

Well I'm back! Actually, I came back Monday, but whatever :) I had lots of fun in New York, as I expected. I got to see some family, go shopping, and spend the weekend with my childhood bestie! It felt so weird when I came back home because I didn't know what to do with myself. I was used to getting up and actually having a set plan of what I was gonna do that day. Now that I'm at home, I have a boring life again :(

The good thing is that I did a lot of shopping in Times Square.. I felt like I was in heaven for real. As crowded as NYC stores are, I payed no attention to anyone else around me. I was in my own zone. As soon as I saw something I wanted, I went over and got it. I've never been able to really do that before because I usually have to check the price tag, you know lol. But, my daddy gave me no limit so I shopped my butt off all Saturday! Such a daddy's girl :D Lol <3  I haven't taken any pictures of my clothes yet, but I'll be sure to post those later some time. But I do have pictures from the trip overall. Here are a few:



As I said in my last post, my niece came back down with us to Georgia for a few weeks. She just turned four and she is tooo cute! She was so excited to be on an airplane and she asks every question in the world lol. Well.. that's what little kids do, I guess. I felt so bad last night when she was crying because she "missed her daddy" (my brother). She's so far from home and she didn't have that much knowledge of exactly how long she would be here. It's not like I can just drive her up the street to go home. And from what I hear from her (she talks about it all the time), she thought that her mommy and daddy were gonna "come get her tomorrow". Poor thing :( This is gonna be a long few weeks! x_x Here's some pics of her, also:



Anyway, I've finally updated from Blogger to Wordpress, thanks to my new host, Georgina (http://floriental.org/)! It feels good to have such better, cleaner, easier blogging software. Oh, and thanks to everyone who commented on my last post, and have added me to their blogroll! I appreciate it muy mucho :) And if I haven't returned comments yet, I'm sorry! I'm gonna get to it soon though, I haven't forgotten.

 

10 comments:

  1. New York is such a great place to shop. Last time i went i was on a non stop shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you got to go shopping in New York! Sounds like you had fun! Can't wait to see your clothes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only did you shop in New York City but your dad also gave you an unlimited budget?? So lucky!! Definitely post pics of your new outfits!

    (Oh my gosh, the umbrella skirts that those ladies are wearing are sooooo cool!!)

    I'm sorry your niece is feeling homesick :( Maybe you can Skype with your brother sometime so she can see him and talk with him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Glad to hear you had a safe trip home. I love the pictures; it looks like you had a spectacular time in New York. I haven't been to NY in so long.

    Aw, I hope your niece starts to feel better as the days go by. If not, see if you can speak to your brother and sister in law about the situation. They'll come up with some solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had fun in NY!! When I went I didn't do as much shopping as I planned, but to be fair I was much more stingy with my money back then. I wish I had taken more advantage of the money my dad had given me, lol. These days I'm much less stingy, if I like something as I have the money I don't start questioning myself I just buy it. :P

    Aw your niece is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had fun in New York!! Do you go often?! :P I've only been once, and it was on a school trip, so I wasn't able to do as much shopping as I would have liked :( It's such a wonderful city though!

    Your niece is so adorable!! :D I love the photos! And congrats on switching to Wordpress! I've never used Blogger, but I am a huge WP fan :happy:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog.I love how your blog is set up.. very cool. And I just love New York that is the one place you can find crazy things. It's just a great city. I'm hoping to go again hopefully move up there. So if you happen to be there next time let me know! Also I just sent you an email about the jeans.
    xoxo asiahlynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh congrats on converting to WordPress, it's the besttttt, right?! So much cleaner & everything. I LOVE NEW YORK!! I'm really jealous you got to go, but very happy for you.

    Shopping your butt off because your dad didn't give you a limit? OH goodness, talk about heaven for sure! I'd be all over the place & my arms would fall off from all the shopping! hahaha

    Aw your little niece is so cute. I remember being around that age & not really knowing what's going on either. Either we're in our own world all the time or our parents just are reluctant to tell us what's going on. haha. She's so cute though!

    I know how it feels to come back home from a vacation & feel like your life is all boring & what not. When I came home from Vegas, I changed my status on AIM or whatever to "Back to being a plebeian" haha because that's how I felt...just another commoner again...sighhhh. More vacations in the future for the both of us though, I'm presuming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome you had fun in NY :) I eventually want to visit for maybe a day or so. Wordpress is such a beautiful platform. It runs so smoothly and once you get the hang of it, it's so powerful ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Wordpress is the bomb isn't it? :)

    BTW, I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete