She Can't Make Up Her Mind

Guess who got their own domain again? Me! Lol, many of you who follow my blogspot blog know that prior to this I owned my own domain (lovekiara.info) for a year (also andkiara.com for about 2 years before that), then it expired and I didn't feel the need to renew it. I thought blogger would be better for me because it was free and simple. I wasn't really into blogging as much as I used to be so I didn't think I needed anything more than what blogger offered. But I was wrong! Blogger has been good to me but I miss the flexibility and complexity of Wordpress. I've been using Wordpress for years now and I just can't stay away for too long. Wordpress is honestly the best platform for blogging. Also, I missed having my own simple domain so I bought a new one. Almost like my last domain but with a .com extension instead. So, this is goodbye Blogger (once again). Find me at my new url: lovekiara.com. Nothing's changed, just the domain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment