20 Interesting Facts

  • I can drink orange juice with just about anything.
  • I have two tiny beauty marks on my face.
  • I'm not sure if I have an "outtie" or "innie" belly button.
  • I'm 97 lbs. but I'm very strong for my size.
  • I'm half Hatian :)
  • I've never been to a state in the USA that isn't on the east coast (touches the Atlantic Ocean).
  • I've been to every state from NY to Florida (every one except for those above NY) that's on the East Coast.
  • I've never been outside the country.
  • I've never stayed at a hospital over night.
  • I never really study, but I have a 3.2 GPA.
  • I can swim but I don't know how to tread water or float.
  • I absolute love the colors red and blue (and pink and blue/turquoise) together (designing, decorating, etc.).
  • I can sleep with the lights on or in the pitch dark.
  • I've never seen or talked to or met my mother's parents (my grandparents).
  • I have like 7 uncles I've never met.
  • I love gold with my skin tone. Gold nail polish, gold eye shadow, etc.
  • I've never been on a real "vacation".
  • I've never been on a boat.
  • I've done dance, gymnastics, and most recently cheerleading but I've never been able to do a split :(
  • I have cravings like a pregnant lady.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for those wise words :} When I found myself two inches away from him, I stood up straight (making it clear that I was taller) and I remembered what you said and laughed. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, unfortunately I can't speak it at all except for a few words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I'm glad you appreciated it. No problem though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an orange juice drinker as well. I love orange juice. I cannot swim. I want to learn, but I haven't tried that one yet. I travel to Alabama a lot since its closest to where I live in Georgia and Florida as well. I did go to South Carolina once.

    I love how you can keep it random. I love randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kiara, just wanted to let you know that I don't use ohlovely.net anymore. I have a new domain, which I included in this form. ^_^ I think I'm going to do 20 facts about myself!

    ReplyDelete