Current relationship

I love my relationship, as everyone probably knows because of how much I talk about it on here. Ironically, I sent him this yesterday & it should pretty much explain how I feel about him: I'm sitting here trying to come up with the words to explain my love for you and just like any other time, I can't seem to figure it out. This is the craziest & strongest feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. I ask myself over and over: how can one person make me feel so happy? So lucky? So .. Attached? How can I love every single thing about somebody? How can one person make me completely forget how life was before I met them? How can one person become just as important & necessary in my life as air, water, and food? You introduced a new kind of happy, a new kind of love to me. What is love without you? I can't imagine myself with anyone other than you. I can't see myself loving someone the way that I love you. This is a feeling you experience once in a lifetime.. mine came early and I'm never letting it go. Ever. You are everything. Everything is you. I can't go a minute without you crossing my mind. I need you. You complete me. I would be completely broken if you ever leave me. I love you more than anyone can comprehend, and I always will.

1 comment: