In 10 Years

In 10 years I will be 26/27 years old, depending on what time of the year it is. By 26, I would like to have a degree in Journalism (specifically Public Relations) and a degree in Psychology. I'm certain I'll be working at this point, but I don't know exactly what career I want to have at this age.. As long as it pertains to my degree(s) and gives me good pay. I would like to have a place of my own, although I'm not sure if I'd rather be in an apartment, condo, or house at this point. Probably a small, cozy house. And I'm not sure where I'd like to reside, but I'd like to stay in the urban area. Even though it's not a must, I wouldn't mind being married at this age. But, I shouldn't have any kids yet.. Or if I do, they shouldn't be older than 1. This is an okay age to be pregnant also. I think that sums it all up.. My life in 10 years :)

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you have a good head on you shoulder. Best of luck with your future.

    ReplyDelete