Birthday Weekend

My 17th birthday was Sunday (yes Father's Day)! I spent the entire weekend with my best friends and boyfriend to celebrate. On Saturday, me and two friends went to this concert called Birthday Bash (by Hot 107.9) in Atlanta.


Then on Sunday, my boyfriend came over and surprised me with jewelry. And later on that night, I went to a party with friends!

So overall, I had a great birthday weekend with the people I love the most and I'm very thankful that I have them in my life :)

4 comments:

  1. You girls look amazing and looked like you had a good time. Happy belated birthday. I love Atlanta. I miss it. Hope to visit back soon next month.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! You are beautiful. I'm glad to hear that you got to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated! You all look stunning! Glad you had a blast and wishing you best of wishes in years to come!

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete