Senior Trip Torn

As senior year approaches, my friends and I have been trying to make our senior trip arrangements (places, expenses, dates, etc.) We've all been researching different places we'd like to go, but I seem to be torn in between a tropical, "beachy", and relaxing scene or a historical, mesmerizing, city scene. The "tropical, 'beachy', and relaxing" scene I've had in mind is the U.S. Virgin Islands:

And the "historical, mesmerizing, city" scene I've had in mind is Paris, France:

I don't know which one to choose! Both have it's advantages and disadvantages. I also have to keep in mind the whole idea of a "senior trip". I need to choose before it's too late and we don't end up going anywhere. Any help and/or suggestions?!

1 comment:

  1. I'd go for paris, I really want to live there for a while, such a beautiful cultural place xx

    ReplyDelete